As the pandemic remains a deep concern for the United States, it is crucial to continue to take precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones, especially during the holiday season. There are a few recommendations that the CDC suggests taking to minimize the chance of spreading the virus. If you still plan on gathering for the holidays, you should consider taking the following precautions:
- Continue to wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when you don't have access to soap and water.
- Provide guests with hand sanitizer.
- Encourage guests to wear masks when not eating.
- Try to maintain social distance as much as possible.
- If possible, gather outdoors.
- Limit contact with high-touch surfaces and consider using disposable cutlery.
- Properly disinfect surfaces.
This year has been very isolating, and while the desire and need to gather with your loved ones is prominent, it is essential to remain cautious to protect each other.
Purchase Anti3 Protect Series disinfectants to keep your home free of 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Anti3 products are EPA registered, which means they are proven to be effective against the germs that cause viruses such as COVID-19.
For more CDC recommendations during the holidays, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html