There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), but there are prevention tactics to help protect yourself and others from contracting the virus. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions including:
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home when you have cold-like symptoms
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
• Follow CDC's recommendations for using a facemask
Using EPA registered disinfectants such as Anti3 Protect Series products can help prevent the spread of the virus. By disinfecting your home with Anti3 products you can help keep your loved ones safe.
Link for the - CDC's recommendations